When you have serious work to do, you need a truck that can handle it. The Chevrolet Silverado HD is a hardworking, heavy-duty truck that is ready for anything. Now, Chevrolet is making the Silverado HD even better with the addition of the Multi-Flex Tailgate option for the 2022 model year.
The Multi-Flex Tailgate is already available on the 2021 Silverado 1500 and now joins the lineup for the most capable Chevy Silverado HD ever made. It comes a variety of gates and load stops for six settings.
- Primary gate: This is the traditional tailgate function.
- Primary gate load stop: With the primary gate folded down, you can flip up the load stop to prevent longer items from sliding out of the bed.
- Folding inner gate: For easier access to the cargo bed, flip down the inner gate while the primary gate is open.
- Full-width step: You can use the inner gate load stop as a step to climb into the bed. It has a weight capacity of 375 pounds and an assist handle that folds out of the side of the box.
- Inner gate load stop: When carry multiple layers of cargo, this load stop keeps longer items secure.
- Inner gate work surface: Flipping the inner gate out gives you a rugged work surface.
In addition to all these features, the Silverado HD still comes standard with the same Durabed that offers class-leading cargo volume. The 2022 Silverado HD will arrive in Bartow, Florida, later this summer. Want to be one of the first to take it for a spin? Call or email Stingray Chevrolet Bartow.